Research Output per year
- Communication Studies - Associate Professor, Associate Chair, Charles Deering McCormick Professor
- Computer Science - Associate Professor
- Communication Studies PhD Program
- Media, Technology, and Society PhD Program
- Technology and Social Behavior PhD Program
Rethinking the center-periphery model: Dimensions and temporalities of macro-structure in a global field of cultural productionBuchholz, L., Dec 2018, In : Poetics. 71, p. 18-32 15 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article