Grants per year
Michael is passionate about a number of areas of entrepreneurship and his research focuses on:
- Disruption-What are the factors that drive truly disruptive innovation by entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs?
- Angel Investing-Why do some angel investors obtain returns much higher than venture capitalists? How do you choose the right team and idea to invest in?
- Corporate Venturing-Why do some large companies drive inovation better than others?
- Corporate Venture Capital-How to large companies most effectively engage with the startup ecosystem.
- Entrepreneurial Learning-How do parents instill and foster entrepreneurial drive in their children?
Entrepreneurship and General Management, MBA, Harvard University
… → 1991
Accounting, BS, DePaul University
… → 1987
Update of the Mechanical Engineering Manufacturing and Mass Production Lab Associated with the Farley Center
12/1/14 → 1/31/16
Project: Research project