The use of regional anesthesia in children is increasing. Rapid advancement in the use of ultrasound guidance has allowed for a greater ease in performing peripheral regional anesthesia in pediatrics. Successful peripheral nerve blockade provides children with analgesia that will improve their operative experience.
- Nerve stimulation
- Pediatric regional anesthesia
- Peripheral nerve blockade
- Peripheral nerve catheter
- Ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine